See Map Below
1) Take the Garden State parkway to Exit 117 (Keyport / Sandy Hook).
2) Follow signs for Route 36.
3) Travel Eastbound on Route 36 for approximately 9 miles.
4) You will pass a Foodtown Supermarket and a Valley National Bank on the right hand side of the highway.
5) Take the next immediate jughandle - you will see a sign for ' Atlantic Highlands Municipal Harbor' at this jughandle.
6) Cross over Route 36. You will now be on First Avenue.
7) Continue down First Avenue to the end of the street. When you see a tall brick apartment building on the right, make the next right hand turn.
8) You will see the Atlantic Highlands Party Boat fleet on your left as you enter the parking lot.